The first step in your journey to digestive wellness is to work out exactly what it is that you have. It’s really important that other possibilities are ruled out. This is because other digestive disorders have similar symptoms to Irritable Bowel Syndrome, particularly in the early stages.
Consult your doctor if you notice these signs.
They are not associated with IBS
- unexplained weight loss;
- fever of unknown origin, especially if prolonged or recurring, or occurring as night sweats;
- blood in your stool or on the toilet paper;
- persistent or severe vomiting;
- unexplained changes in bowel habit; or
- any unexplained ulcers
Like this post? Sign up for more here
We’re holding a free webinar in support of IBS Awareness Month.
This free high-content webinar talks about:
- what exactly Irritable Bowel Syndrome is and
- my 3 favourite herbs for helping people who happen to have IBS.